Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Photos


In honor of Valentine's Day, I will be posting love or Valentine's related photos. I've sponsored a Valentine's Photo Scavenger Hunt with some friends on Facebook.  The goal is to take 10 photos related to love/Valentine's - (Something pink, something with a heart, something red, a couple, flowers, five photos of things you love and as a bonus - a picture of something that you hate or maybe a Valentine Sucks photo.)  Even though we do this just for fun, the main rule is that it has to be a photo you or a friend took - you can't just collect photos off the internet.


This is the one I chose for the couple photo. My youngest son was kind enough to take the photo for me and with a little editing, I turned into a nice Valentine's Day photo.

Do you have any favorite photos you just love?

No comments:

Post a Comment