Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snowy Fox Run January 2011


This windmill and wagon are one of my favorite shots. It's not in Fox Run Park, but I always pass it on the way to the park.  The above picture is the original photo and the ones below are the results of my playing around with some editing. I'm thinking I might enlarge some of these and hang them on my wall.



I think this one would make a good greeting card.

Do you have a favorite spot to take photos? Is there something that always catches your eye?

3 comments:

  1. I love all of them but the first one is my favorite! You could definitely turn these into note cards or Christmas cards and give as gifts (hint, hint)! and you could sell them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sue. I like the first one best, and I think it would sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one. It was what I thought when I first saw it.

    ReplyDelete